1. The Web site publisher is
clearly identified and can be contacted from the site
2. The Web site's purpose is
stated in writing and is obvious when looking at the content.
3. The information provided is
comprehensive or uniquely important in family history research.
4. The Web site is well known in
the genealogical research community. It is cited in multiple subject
resources, both print and online.
5. The information provided is
current and regularly updated. Revision dates are posted on the site.
6 .The Web site adheres to
accessibility conventions widely accepted in the Internet community.